Excerpt - The Sasquatch in My Tent

“Mary, he won’t hurt you. Trust me, it was incredible.”

“Holy fuck, Patty. What do I do?”

“Nothing. He will do everything, everything you have ever dreamt of.”

Mary’s eyes searched the sasquatch’s face. Her apprehension was clear. The creature raised one burly hand and gently touched her chest, running its fingers down across one breast, along her abdomen, and down to the darkened space between her legs. I could hear the creature make that same low, purring sound again.

I watched, uncertain how Mary would respond. My mind replayed our conversation from earlier today. It took so much for Mary to be fulfilled, to experience the level of satisfaction that she needed from a lover. Maybe this would help her, maybe this would do for her what I had tried to do, maybe it would fill the need I tried so hard to fill.

Perhaps it was the grass, perhaps it was the whiskey, or perhaps it was the gentleness she found in the creature’s eyes as he lightly caressed her body, but Mary visibly relaxed. She exhaled deeply and took a half step forward. The creature’s still fully erect cock pressed into Mary’s chest just below her breasts. Tentatively, she reached out, her small hand taking hold of the Sasquatch's monster cock.


Get a copy at your favorite retailer.



iBooks   GooglePlay  Barnes & Noble

Smashwords  Kobo  Amazon 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hitchhiking to Mars by Candi Dix

  Out now Hitchhiking to Mars: Sure, thinking things through could have helped Kyrie avoid being held captive by a power-hungry space statio...