Excerpt - Muff Diving for Monsters

"Her fingers deftly popped the top button then slid gingerly down to the next. A gentle flex of her fingers undid the button just below her breasts. She smiled mischievously and parted her shirt, exposing the full swell of each breast. I could only sit there, watching, eager to reach to forward and tear her shirt from her body, yet relishing the suspense held in the movements of her slender hands. Her fingers continued lower, freeing another button, but then stopped at the last one. She paused, obviously enjoying the anticipation building in the expression on my face.

Unwilling to put up with her teasing any longer, I quickly moved forward, crushing her mouth with my own. My tongue slid eagerly between her parted lips as my hands undid that final button, exposing her full breasts to the night air. A cool breeze picked up, making the leaves of the trees about us rustle and stir. I could feel her nipples tighten into hard little nubs beneath my hungry hands. Sliding one hand down, I grasped onto her waist and pulled her tight against me. Carly gasped and sighed into me, her kisses becoming more hurried.

I ran my hand down to the waistband of her jeans and carefully undid the button and zipper. She responded by arching her back and shoved her jeans and panties down off her hips. Leaning back, I helped her free her legs from their confines, then stopped, taking in the sight of her naked flesh."

Get a copy at your favorite retailer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hitchhiking to Mars by Candi Dix

  Out now Hitchhiking to Mars: Sure, thinking things through could have helped Kyrie avoid being held captive by a power-hungry space statio...