Muff Diving for Monsters

Muff Diving for Monsters is a new short story that is the first of a planned series of three.

Each of the stories in this series was told to me at a barbeque that a bunch of us monster hunters try to have once a year. Now, yeah, maybe we're all a little bit shit-faced when telling these stories and they may be wrong and missing a few details but there they are.

Naturally, I have changed the names and locations. Some of my friends are a little on the paranoid side.
Now available at most major retailers.





2 comments:

  1. Is this published? How do I read it? I would love to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is published now. It is available in many formats. I really hope you find it fun.
      https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/755173

      Delete

Hitchhiking to Mars by Candi Dix

  Out now Hitchhiking to Mars: Sure, thinking things through could have helped Kyrie avoid being held captive by a power-hungry space statio...