Titan - A Campfire Tale

I'm working on the second installment of my Campfire Tales series. Making every effort to get it completed by Halloween. I don't know if I will have it done by then since I won't race it if it is being difficult.

I have always found it strange that even though I'm writing the character's story based on journal entries, they often want their own life, separate from me. Too often they seem to become filled with an effort to lead their own lives through me.

This wouldn't be so annoying if they didn't just want to sit around drinking beer and watching the world pass by. Now, I admit, that's not the worse thing but... always? That's not really me.

Either way, I have come up with a couple of cover ideas for this one. Curious what anyone thinks of them.

Update the cover chosen:





Stop by Smashwords and get your copy of the first -A Campfire Tale- Muff Diving for Monsters. Just follow the link.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hitchhiking to Mars by Candi Dix

  Out now Hitchhiking to Mars: Sure, thinking things through could have helped Kyrie avoid being held captive by a power-hungry space statio...